- 1990-1997: Dr. Dhruba Chattoraj, Peter Papp (NIH, Bethesda, MD) experimental
information analysis of repA protein binding sites [22, 33]
- 1991-: Dr. Peter Rogan Department of Pediatrics, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center,
Pennsylvania State University, Hershey Pa 17033; Application of sequence logos to PCR
amplification for phylogenetic analysis . Use of sequence logos for medical diagnosis
- 1991-: Dr. Gaisela Storz (NIH, Bethesda, MD) Analysis of OxyR binding sites [26, 52]
- 1992-: Dr. Kenn Rudd (University of Miami, FL) [18, 53]
- 2002: Dr. Krishnamachari Annangarachari (Chari) a Fulbright visiting scholar from
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi India visited my lab for 6 months. He worked on
the information analysis of p53 protein .
- 1998-: Dr. Michael Dean (NIH, Frederick, MD) [81, 56, 38].
- 1998-: Dr. Ken Kraemer (NIH, Bethesda, MD) on Xeroderma Pigmentosum [41, 51, 57,
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
National Institutes of Health
National Cancer Institute