- NIH Research Festival ’90, Bethesda, MD, September 10, 1990, T. D. Schneider “Sequence
Logos: A New Way to Display Consensus Sequences”.
- NIH Research Festival ’91, P. P. Papp, D. K. Chattoraj and T. D. Schneider Bethesda, MD,
September 23, 1991, “Information analysis of a set of DNA sites that bind protein”.
- Second Foresight Conference on Molecular Nanotechnology, T. D. Schneider Palo Alto, CA,
November 7-9, 1991, “Theory of Molecular Machines”.
- NIH Research Festival ’92, T. D. Schneider Bethesda, MD, September 21, 1992, “Theory of
- ACM Workshop on Information Retrieval and Genomics Bethesda, MD, USA, May 2-4,
1994, “A Philosophy and Definition for Genetic Sequence Databases”.
- NCI Division of Basic Sciences’ Retreat, December 4-5, 1995, Marriott’s Hunt Valley Inn,
and Transcription Factor Interest Group, December 13, 1995, NIH Bethesda, “Consensus
Sequences: Just Say No!”.
- NCI Division of Basic Sciences’ Retreat, 1996, 1997
- NIH Research Festival October 6-9, 1998. S. G. Kahn, T. D. Schneider, K. H. Kraemer (NCI)
“Splice Mutations in Xeroderma Pigmentosum Group C DNA: Intron Retention and Exon
- Comparison of algorithms for computational identification of natural and mutant splice sites.
Human Genome Organization, Mutation Database Meeting, Denver 1998 Oct. 27. Peter K.
Rogan and Thomas D. Schneider.
- NCI Division of Basic Sciences’ Retreat, January 7-8, 1999. “Splice Mutations In
Xeroderma Pigmentosum Group C DNA : Intron Retention, Exon Skipping And Internal
Neoplasms”, Sikandar G. Khan, Thomas D. Schneider, Kenneth H. Kraemer
- NIH Research Festival, October 3, 2001. “Influence of a single nucleotide polymorphism
in an XPC splice acceptor site on alternative splicing”, S. G. Khan, T. Shahlavi, V.
Muniz-Medina, H. Inui, T. Ueda, C. C. Baker, T. D. Schneider and K. H. Kraemer
- Poster: Modeling Splice Site and Transcription Factor Binding Site Variation by Information
Theory. P. K. Rogan, S. R. Svojanovsky, I. Hurwitz, T. D. Schneider, J. S. Leeder. American
Society of Human Genetics Annual Meeting, 2002.
- NIH Research Festival, September 29, 2004, Lyakhov, Ilya G. (NCI) I.G. Lyakhov, Z. Chen,
T. D. Schneider, “A Novel Bacteriophage Lambda Cro Responsive Element in the oop RNA
- NIH Research Festival, September 29, 2004, Z. Chen and T. D. Schneider, “Comparative
Analysis of T7-like Promoter Bearing Regions in Bacterial Genomes Reveals a Novel Group
- NIH Research Festival, Oct. 19, 2005. “Take-over Pressure Explains Excess Information at
T7-like Promoters,” Z. Chen and T. D. Schneider
- 2012 NIH Research Festival, Oct. 9-12, 2012. “Why Do Restriction Enzymes Prefer 4 and 6
Base DNA Sequences?,” T. D. Schneider and Vishnu Jejjala
- FASEB meeting poster:
“Mechanism and Regulation of Prokaryotic Transcription” June 25-30, 2017, Saxtons River,
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
National Institutes of Health
National Cancer Institute